This post is about my third haul (combined over two separate days in the same week,)
These couple of days, I went shopping mostly for makeup. Let's see what I've got....
Spot anything you like yet? One of those products just arrived Sephora Singapore today! Guess which one is it? Beauty junkies or bblogers will know. Anyways, let's unbox them!
1. Beauty World Nail Polish in no. 586
2. Innisfree Jeju Gardenia Hand Cream
3. Innisfree Skinny Microcara
4. New Born Coloring W Brow N CB2
5. Vecua Honey Honey Dew Pon Pon Cheek
6. NARSissist Palette
7. Inglot Brushes in 13P and 30T
8. Inglot AMC Eyeliner Gel 77
9. Inglot Freedom System AMC Eyeshadow Square 52 & 30.
10. Inglot Freedom System Sculpting Power
11. Inglot Mixing Plate
12. Etude House Give me Chocolate Eyeshow in Salted Caramel
I was going a little crazy at Inglot. I was just amazed by the Freedom System. Bascially you can personalise your own makeup palette by choosing your own powders, blush, shadows, etc. and put them together. This is such a cool concept as you can pick out colours that suit you or colours you like. No more wasting money on colours you don't need just because you like one colour in a palette!
Although the Freedom System is awesome, I managed to compose myself and buy what I intended to buy. I will do a separate review on these babies soon.
But first, I think my readers will be more interested in the NARSissist palette.
I put myself on Sephora's waiting list for this. On 25th Feb 2015, it was released to those who pre-ordered. I got my hands on this on the first day of release. Will definitely be doing a review & swatches of this NARSissist palette. Stay tuned!
Just want to squeeze in a little after-thought about one of the items in this haul - SANA New Born Coloring W Brow N CB2.
Well... after I open the box, the first thing I saw was....
A pencil that has no cap!