5 Jul 2021

Review of CNP LABORATORY Invisible Peeling Booster and Propolis Energy Ampule

Advertorial

Review of CNP LABORATORY Invisible Peeling Booster and Propolis Energy Ampule


As a beauty blogger and skincare enthusiast, keeping my skin healthy is a top priority. But sad to say, I have not been to a professional facial ever since the pandemic started. Staying safe ranks highest in our list of life priorities nowadays, right?

Since going for regular facials or upkeeping our dermatologists appointments can pose a challenge whenever restrictions are amped up, you & I will have to look for home alternatives to continue keeping our skin in tip-top condition.  

Two weeks ago, I have been invited to a 7 Day Skincare Challenge by CNP Laboratory(You guys know how much I love these challenges!) 

Introducing two of CNP Laboratory bestsellers: 
Invisible Peeling Booster and Propolis Energy Ampule.


Review of CNP LABORATORY Invisible Peeling Booster and Propolis Energy Ampule

Review of CNP LABORATORY Propolis Energy Ampule

Invisible Peeling Booster and Propolis Energy Ampule may be used separately, they do not come in a set. For the purpose of product review, I tried both products day and night together, for 7 days and beyond.

Review of CNP LABORATORY Invisible Peeling Booster Singapore Beauty Blog

Invisible Peeling Booster 

What it is: a non-rinse, non-wipe gentle exfoliator with Polyhydroxy Acid  (PHA) to remove dead skin cells and increase absorption of your following skincare products. Also contains Natural Moisturizing Factor (NMF) Complex which enhances the skin's water holding capabilities. Suitable for all skin types, even sensitive skin. 

How to use: Right after cleansing, apply 1 – 2 pumps to the entire face and gently pat in. Massage in circular motion focusing on blackhead-prone areas, until product is fully absorbed. Can be used once daily. 

Results: Improves skin clarity and brightens skin tone. See results in 7 days.  

Ingredients: full list on their website HERE.


Review of CNP LABORATORY Propolis Energy Ampule Singapore Top Beauty Blog

Propolis Energy Ampule

What it is: CNP Laboratory Multi-Award Winning Product, no. 1 best seller worldwide as well as in Guardian Singapore. It contains concentrated Propolis Extract from beehives, well known for its anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory and moisturizing properties to revitalize tired, lifeless skin. The formula contains sodium hyaluronate that keeps skin moisturized by forming a skin moisture protective film. Hyaluronic Acid helps to maintain firm, healthy and glowing skin. 

How to use: Use 3-4 drops after toner, apply evenly and pat into face until fully absorbed. Can be reapplied during the day as and when needed.

Ingredients: Paraben-free. CNP Anti-Irritant Complex, beta-glucan, and madecassosid to soothe irritated skin. Full list on their website HERE.                                                                          

Results: Based on a customer satisfaction survey, 37% noticed improvement in skin moisture while 96% noticed firmer skin.


Review Swatches CNP LABORATORY Invisible Peeling Booster and Propolis Energy Ampule
Texture Swatches of Invisible Peeling Booster (L) and Propolis Energy Ampule (R)

Review Swatches CNP LABORATORY Invisible Peeling Booster and Propolis Energy Ampule


MY THOUGHTS ON Invisible Peeling Booster

Lightweight, non-tacky, watery texture makes this a refreshing product to use. Especially when it is used in place of toner, the gentle hydrating feel of this exfoliant definitely resembles a toning essence more than it resembles an exfoliant. (So don't be fearful of the name "peeling"! Your skin will not peel off!)

That said, its exfoliating efficacy was what really surprises me! With just one use, I already felt a significant difference in my skin texture. It smoothens the skin surface and even my palms feel smooth after applying it. I also found that my clogs, blackheads and whiteheads are easier to extract after using this product for the second night. My sensitive combination skin enjoyed this product consecutively for three nights, and I feel by the fourth day, my skin appeared a bit dry so I stopped for two nights and resumed using it on alternate nights. This alternate night application method works well for me, even at this point of writing, I am on my third week of using this - my skin continues to feel clean and smooth. Not to mention the savings enjoyed from skipping my weekly facial scrubs/exfoliants and cotton pads!

 
Review Swatches CNP LABORATORY Invisible Peeling Booster and Propolis Energy Ampule
Images of my forehead clearly show  improvement in skin texture, and clearing up of comedones.

MY THOUGHTS ON Propolis Energy Ampule

I am no stranger to CNP LABORATORY Propolis Energy Ampule, in fact, this is my third bottle ever since its first launch in Singapore in 2016. The reason why I frequently revisit this ampule is because how calming and safe it is for my sensitive skin. I used it in place of a hydrating serum; sometimes I even skip moisturizer during a sweltering hot day and this is still adequate nourishment for my skin! Product texture feels like an hybrid of a fluid ampoule and a normal serum - not too thick, absorbs well when patted on, and will also work if you want to layer something on it for dry skin types. 

The distinct honey scent smells delightful and contribute to your daily beauty selfcare experience too! I think this is a universal serum ampoule which will work great on any skin type, especially more so for those combination & dehydrated skins looking for a "glowup from within".

Review CNP LABORATORY by Singapore Top 10 Beauty Influencer Faith Tan
CNP LABORATORY Invisible Peeling Booster and Propolis Energy Ampule are available at Guardian Singapore and online at :

https://cnpcosmetics.com.sg/




commercial photography locations

No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment or ask me any question at the box below! Always love to hear from you!