16 Feb 2015

LOTD: Valentine's Day 2015 Look

Valentine's Day is over, I had a great date with my husband. How about you guys? Did you share the special day with your loved one, family or close friends?


I hardly celebrate VDay with my partner due to the nature of my husband's work. This year was one of the rare years that he was in town on VDay, so I decided to show him a different look from my usual neutral browns and tried my hands on pink & purple eyeshadow (which usually doesn't sit well with my monolids)



Top blogger singapore

The end look turned up well, and I had my Korean eyeliner products to thank for! I want to give a shoutout to CLIO for making such ...
wonderful yet inexpensive eye makeup products. I especially love their eyeliners and eyeshadows. In this look, I also used my holy grail eyeliner from 3CE to brighten my tired-looking eyes.

Besides the Korean products, I also deployed my favourite palette, Too Faced Everything Nice Makeup Palette Set to help achieve my look for Vday.


Too Faced Everything Nice review
Click to enlarge image. Names of shades stated in pic.


The colours I used in this palette were:
  1. Heaven (Eyelid base colour)
  2. Kindness is free (on the front part of my lid)
  3. A mix of Totally Fetch and Live It Up (on the middle of my lids)
  4. Sweet Pink (my blusher)

The two eyeliners featured next to the palette are from CLIO:
Gelpresso Waterproof Pastel Upper Lined in Peace One Day No. 4
Gelpresso Waterproof Pencil Gel Liner in Beige Shine No. 1


Share with me your Vday '15 makeup look or your favourite date makeup look! Let me know if you'd like me to do a video makeup tutorial on this look.




post signature






No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment or ask me any question at the box below! Always love to hear from you!