Laneige Singapore organised two events this month of March 2015. I attended the Brighten Up Workshop and picked up some of the newest, hottest Korean makeup trends for the year. It was fun and educational for me! I even made a few new friends and I love making new friends with common interests!
|Tools of the beauty trade...and a naked face.|
|Basic Korean skincare steps|
|Such a lively host! Super cute MUA and a beautiful blogger model.|
|Love the free brushes! Why did I leave one behind?! Sobz!|
|Start the makeup demo|
|Refreshments at the event|
|Take-home goodie bag|
|With Wendy, Laneige staff. Patient & friendly! She helped us a lot!|
|Cute & pretty MUA from Korea. She really knows how to pose for the camera!|
Korean Trending Makeup for 2015
- Less dewy base.
- Straight but feminine brows with a slight arch at the back. (Not as straight & thick as last year's!)
- Some coral/pink glitter eyeshadow
- Cat eye flick eyeliner, on top of the lining of waterline. But this cat eye is not as dramatic as the ang moh kind.
- Slightly more obvious blusher comparatively to previous years' trends
- Two-tone lip colour sort of like the gradation lip, but not as bright as last year 'Cheon Song Yi' look:
To be honest, to the untrained eye, the difference between 2014 and 2015 trends is really subtle... But anyways, here is my attempt to look like a K-pop star with the latest trending makeup....
ALL GOOD.... except for the messy hair on the right side!!
Ok baby, I will try harder next time, don't face palm me okay? LOL.