21 Jun 2015

Announcement: Away from Home Base (Singapore) from 10 June to 4 July 2015 (Latest update: Holiday extended to 13 July)

Hi Faithy Lovelies!

Greetings from Greece!
Best Beauty Blog 2015

Sorry this announcement came a bit late... In case you aren't on social media or not following me on my Instagram/Facebook/Twitter (Why aren't you?), I am dropping by to inform you that I am NOT MIA.

From 10 June to 4 July 2015 13 July, I will be away for my summer holiday. I will be in Greece - Santorini, Athens and Mykonos. And shortly after, I will be jetting off to Seoul and San Francisco. EDIT: Decided to follow my Mister to Munich after San Francisco.

As this is a personal holiday trip, I try to put work (as well as blogging) aside for a moment and try to enjoy life. Please bear with me. I will resume blogging by mid/end July.

Meanwhile, if you miss me or my beauty products reviews, FOLLOW ME on any of my social media! I'll still be actively posting my holiday pics as well as beauty products that are on a holiday with me! Official hashtag: #travelwithFaithy

Missing you all and talk soon!
Best Beauty Blog 2015
Shopping starts even before the first leg of my trip. (At Changi Airport outbound to Athens)


post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment or ask me any question at the box below! Always love to hear from you!