12 Aug 2015

Review of Lancôme Advanced Génifique series

Review of Lancôme Advanced Génifique

Recently I was gifted a set of Lancôme Advanced Génifique Series by Lancôme Singapore and Her World Beauty Club to complete a 7-Day trial. Blogging a review on my blog wasn't part of the requirement but I thought I'll gladly do this because I am sure my blog readers/ Lancôme fans/ skincare lovers/ those looking for anti-aging skincare will love to know how does this new updated version of the famous Lancôme Advanced Génifique Series fare.

The three products I am reviewing here are namely:
  1. Lancôme Advanced Génifique  
  2. Advanced Génifique Yeux Light-Pearl
  3. Advanced Génifique Yeux
 


Lanc
ôme Advanced Génifique (30ml) SGD130 

Review of Lancôme Advanced Génifique
Neat applicator aids in dispense the right amount for the entire face & neck


Lightweight, watery consistency, absorbs really fast.


Review of Lancôme Advanced Génifique
Totally absorbed immediately upon application. Look how hydrated my hand looks! (Photo unedited)


This line of skincare products promises to reduce fine lines, smoothen wrinkles, improve skin elasticity & texture and produce more skin radiance, clarity & evenness. The star product of this line is the Advanced Génifique, a Youth Activating Concentrate which has scientifically proven its effectiveness in repairing and activating ten signs of youth. Boosting the efficacy of other skincare products by up to 3 times, Advanced Génifique is recommended to be used as the first essential step of the daily skincare routine right after cleansing; it nicely complements any existing skincare routines/products.

P.S: Available in three sizes -10ml, 50ml & 75ml. Check HERE for prices & reservations.



Advanced Génifique Yeux Light-Pearl(20ml) SGD110



Review of Lancôme Advanced Génifique
An eye serum for day use.
Review of Lancôme Advanced Génifique
Use this applicator to give eyes a quick massage, thereafter pat around eyes to ensure it's fully absorbed

 

Advanced Génifique Yeux (15ml) SGD98


Review of Lancôme Advanced Génifique
Eye Cream for Night Use
Review of Lancôme Advanced Génifique
Thicker consistency than eye serum but does not feel sticky or oily
MY THOUGHTS:


My 7 days of testing has reaffirm my belief in the importance of a good serum in daily skincare routine, as well as how youthful looks can be regained by taking care of the eye area. I particular enjoy the lightweight, fast-absorbing texture of the Advanced Génifique Youth Activating Concentrate. I find myself looking forward to my skincare routine, day & night for the week I was doing this trial. Because the serum exudes a pleasant, feathery-light sweet scent and spreads quickly & easily over my skin, application is a dream! The bottle is fitted with an intelligent self-loading dropper and it dispenses just the right amount for one application. It sits well with my other following skincare products without any adverse reaction. Within 3 days, I find my facial skin more radiant, balanced (less oily on my T-zone!), smoother and softer to the touch, so much so that my family was commenting my skin looked healthier and younger! 


Credit also goes to to the eye care products included in this series – Advanced Génifique Yeux (night-time use) and Advanced Génifique Yeux Light-Pearl (day-time use). My fine lines around the eyes were reduced after a week of consistent usage, with the entire eye area looking visibly firm and brighter, contributing to my overall youthful & fresher look! A huge plus point is that I did not develop tiny bumps or milia seeds, which can happen with other heavy-duty, rich eye care products. 


PROS:

  • All 3 products are easily absorbed
  • Doesn't cause bad reaction to my sensitive skin 
  • Effective and deliver results in as short as 7 days
  • State-of-art bottle designs (Love the 'click' sound, signaling bottle is capped tight!)
  • Classy packaging


CONS:
  • Contains alcohol. BUT strangely, my skin DID NOT develop a bad allergy which always happens with other products containing alcohol


OVERALL PRODUCT RATING:  

Lancôme Advanced Génifique series are retailing at major departmental stores. For more information, visit their website http://www.lancomesg.com/advanced-genifique/ 













post signature








No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment or ask me any question at the box below! Always love to hear from you!