26 Mar 2016

Moist Diane Shiny Shampoo & Conditioner and Moroccan Argan Oil Review

Sponsored


Recently my hair has been dry and quite brittle. I am trying to grow out my hair to a even longer length, so I do not trim often, resulting in dryness and split ends.

Was pretty stoked when Moist Diane sent me a set of Shiny Shampoo & Conditioner and Moroccan Argan Oil.

Moist Diane Shiny Shampoo & Conditioner

   
Moist Diane Shiny Shampoo & Conditioner contains rare plant oils sourced from all over the world. They are meant to deep-cleanse your scalp and hair gently and thoroughly, yet do not strip them of natural oils.

More importantly, Moist Diane salon-haircare standard offers two compelling benefits:

1. Advanced Deep Repair with Moroccan Argan Oil  


Moroccan Argan Oil can benefit hair by:
  • Deeply nourishes hair and tames frizzes
  • Prevents unnatural hair loss and stimulate hair growth
  • Boosts a healthy hair glow
  • Strengthens hair and repairs split ends
  • Improves hair elasticity

2. Silicone-Free Formulations
We already know how silicone can lead to buildup, causing hair and scalp problems (skin problems too!). So silicon-free formula are definitely a welcomed change!
__

Besides these two benefits, there is another special ingredient in Moist Diane, which is Baobab Oil. Rich in vitamins A, D, E and F, and omega 3, 6, and 9, it is especially beneficial for hair and scalp. Furthermore, the line used salon-inspired haircare technology to restore healthy hair shine - there are Platinum Hair Fibres in the products to smooth out hair’s damaged and frizzy surface. This dramatically increases hair shine when light is reflected onto it, restoring shiny and healthy-looking hair.

Moroccan Argan Hair Oil


This lightweight hair oil is filled with high concentration of Moroccan Argan Oil to deeply moisturise and repair hair to reduce breakage and splitting, and gives brilliant shine without making hair feel sticky or greasy. Two to three drops through either damp or dry hair (long hair like mine). I use it as last step of my hair care regime.


Shampoo: Clear, light consistency, lather & cleanses gently


Conditioner: Non-oily, lightweight consistency


Hair Oil: Pleasant light fragrance, non-sticky/non-greasy, easy application


ON MY HAIR...
Tested the entire set of shampoo, conditioner and hair oil for slightly less than two weeks. 
Results as below (on first trial only).
On the right side shows two different parts of my long hair

Can see & feel the difference just after ONE use!

MY THOUGHTS

 

Initially I was still worried if oil-based hair products will suit my scalp as I have combination scalp, very much like my combination skin. I was amazed my hair was cleansed thoroughly without any dryness nor any greasiness! Pleased with the end result: fresh, healthy, shiny hair that feels very light and clean!

My favourite product has gotta be the Hair Oil! I have never encountered other hair oil as lightweight as this, and doesn't leave any hint of oil on the palms after smoothing on my hair. Hair absorbs oil very well and oil did not weigh my hair down at all - barely feel anything on my hair, except it looking shiner and healthier.

What I loved most is the non-silicone formula of the products! Set my heart at ease knowing that my hair has lesser chemicals and won't be coated by a layer of nasty stuff that eventually going to cause other problems.

PRODUCT RATING:

Moist Diane Moroccan Argan Oil and non-silicone formulations are definitely the healthier choices for your scalp and hair!

Available at Singapore Watsons, major Fairprice, departmental stores and Meidiya.

To read more about Moist Diane, visit https://www.facebook.com/moistdianesg/



post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment or ask me any question at the box below! Always love to hear from you!