10 Aug 2016

Review of BEIGE CHUU Hard Finish Wood Pencil Eyebrow

Editorial

My August '16 BNT Beauty Box consists of the three items:

1. Kicho Sheep Oil Cream
2. Lafine Vegetable Deep Cleansing Cream
3. Beige Chuu Hard Finish Eyebrow

Note: I will only be reviewing item number 2 and number 3, as I am allergic to lanolin oil. My face has a lot of breakouts lately so all the more I have to avoid it. 


For starters, I will share my thoughts on the BEIGE Hard Finish Eyebrow. Much anticipation for this product because it is a dupe of Shu Uemura Hard Formula Brow Pencil...
Shu Uemura Hard Formula Brow Pencil


It comes with a cap; after which you uncap it - the pencil is un-sharpened as pictured above.

Actually, the pencil should look like above if you get a beauty professional to slice the pencil for you using the right tools. Or you can DIY by following the video tutorial on their official website HERE

I didn't have the patience to sharpen nicely like that, so I used my normal eyeliner sharpener to sharpen it before use. (LOL)


In #253 Dark Brown
To me, I didn't feel the shape of my pencil tip affects the way I draw my brows too much. It is still very "drawable". 


SWATCHES

 Pardon my messy brows!


MY THOUGHTS

I have a penchant for hard eyebrow pencils as I find them super user-friendly. It's a basic product everyone, especially makeup beginners, should be using. However, this type of  product can be a little dry to draw on dry skin. On me, I think it looks natural and blends in well with my natural eyebrow colour.

Easy to control and quite long-lasting as well (then again, honestly I hardly meet a brow pencil that is not long-lasting).

BEIGE has amazing products, and this eyebrow pencil is just one of them. You can check out another of my BEIGE product review HERE.

Overall, I think it's an awesome product to own.

Rating:

 
PRICE: USD 12.00

Too Cool For School Hot Girl Lash in Vivid Royal Blue



Check out Bntnews for Korean news and trends!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment or ask me any question at the box below! Always love to hear from you!