22 Dec 2016

L'Oréal Infallible 24H Foundation and Color Riche Collection Star 24 Karat Gold: Review, Swatches and MOTD (Part 1)

Sponsored

 Loreal Infallible 24H Foundation review singapore
L'Oréal Paris Makeup just launched Infallible 24H Foundation and Color Riche Collection Star 24 Karat Gold in Singapore today. 2017 will be a stunning year of  L'Oréal Paris makeup releases and I am so elated to see more of what this beauty giant is going to come up.


L'Oréal Infallible 24H Foundation



Loreal Infallible 24H Foundation review singapore
 
This collection of base makeup consists of Infallible 24H Stay Fresh Liquid Foundation and Infallible 24H Powder Foundation. Highly rated among beauty lovers across the world, this is one foundie L'Oréal fans have been waiting for. Its most-loved factor has got to be as its name suggests - 24 hour long wear.


Loreal Infallible 24H Foundation review singapore
Infallible 24H Stay Fresh Liquid Foundation
Available in 8 shades. S$32.90.

This formula contains hydrating Hyaluron Complex which delivers hydration for 10 hours, while its 24hour non-stop formula stays on and feel fresh from day to night. High coverage, highly pigmented - this liquid foundation promises to resist 5 signs of makeup meltdown:

  • No Imperfections, No Shine, No Transfer, No Dry-out and No Mask-Effect.




Infallible 24H Stay Fresh Liquid Foundation Swatches

Loreal Infallible 24H Foundation review singapore


Loreal Infallible 24H Foundation review singapore
Nude Beige : Yellow undertones, suitable for MAC NC20-25
True Beige: Neutral undertones, suitable for MAC NC20-25.

If you prefer a bright, fresh and healthy look, go for True Beige.
If you prefer to look natural and/or if you have yellow skin, go for Nude Beige.


__


Loreal Infallible 24H Foundation review singapore


Infallible 24H Stay Powder Foundation
Available in 2 shades. S$27.90.

Inspired by Japanese two-way cake foundation, this is the powder form of the liquid foundie in the same line. Matte finish with the same 24H long-wear formula. Claims to fight 5 signs of shiny skin - shine-control, non-drying texture, optimal coverage, soft velvet finish, 24H flawless wear
Loreal Infallible 24H Foundation review singapore


My shade is #160 Sand Beige.



Loreal Infallible 24H Foundation review singapore


 Loreal Infallible 24H Foundation review singapore

Looks great on photos, but in reality when you look at my skin, it reflects a slight greyish hue and because it is a total matte finish, my face look a little pale & "sandy".


 

Loreal Infallible 24H Foundation review singapore


MY THOUGHTS

The entire foundation collection surpasses my expectations. I am someone who is all willing to invest on base makeup so I rarely use drugstore foundations. Alas! I am so stoked to find awesome quality at drugstore prices in this L'Oréal Infallible 24H Foundation line! Especially loving the liquid foundation as I received praises and enquiries about which foundation I am using when I was wearing it.

Liquid Foundation: Glides on smoothly, long-lasting, hydrated & comfortable, satin matte finish (similar to those nice matte BB cushion effect), radiant-looking. High coverage and medium level oil control. I wouldn't consider this "sweat-proof" but it works fine under humid weather and can last for a good 10 hours with minimal blotting. I haven't test it for 24Hours so I cannot vouch that it will stay perfect for 24 hours - in fact, I highly doubt any foundation can do that (and please, I do not recommend you to wear a foundie for 24 hours, gosh!!)

Powder Foundation: Easy to apply, total matte finish & texture, non-drying to skin and smooth to the touch. Ages well and doesn't oxidise much. Limited shades; and Sand Beige is not my perfect shade match so I looked a bit ghastly in this foundation. Marketed as a two-way powder foundation, but I do not recommend using it wet as it could get patchy. 

Overall Rating:
I'd give the liquid foundation half a lippie more because the shade was a better match for me, and I like the subtle radiance as it ages on the skin, despite being a matte product.


(To be continued...)

For 2nd part of the review on Color Riche Collection Star 24 Karat Gold lipsticks, click HERE.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment or ask me any question at the box below! Always love to hear from you!