8 Jun 2017

Dior Addict Lip Tattoo and Dior PumpNVolume Mascara Review, Swatch and Video Demo

Dior Addict Lip Tattoo and Dior Pump'N'Volume Mascara Review, Swatches and Demo

This Spring/Summer 2017, Dior Makeup introduces many goodies and pretties as per previous years. What struck me the most weren't their eyeshadow quads (which in all honesty are really gorgeous collectibles), but these two items - Dior Addict Lip Tattoo and Dior Pump'N'Volume Mascara.


Dior Plump'N'Volume Mascara
Dior Addict Lip Tattoo and Dior Pump'N'Volume Mascara Review, Swatches and Demo

Dior Addict Lip Tattoo and Dior Pump'N'Volume Mascara Review, Swatches and Demo

I have been eyeing this Pump'N'Volume Mascara for the longest time since they were set to launch many moons ago... when it finally arrived our sunny shores, I immediately grabbed it without hesitation. Well, let's see how it fares on my lashes.

Dior Pump'N'Volume Mascara Review, Swatches and Demo
See that? Isn't it amazing?
I have very short lashes due to breakage. And I did not use lash curler!

MY THOUGHTS

Needless to say, this product does live up to its hype in terms of how transformational it can be for sparse (and even short/weak) lashes. 

After prolonged eyelash extensions, my lashes are screaming for a break...therefore, as I am resting my lashes, I need a super volumizing + lengthening mascara to fill in my lashes. Dior Pump'N'Volume sure did not disappoint in terms of results & effects seen.

That being said, I cannot rate this product as a MUST-BUY... Nope, sorry. 
Reason being, for what it's worth (at SGD50 per tube), I do not expect it to clump like it does. YES, it will clump, especially if you are just starting out on mascara application. This takes quite a bit of mastery.

So...

How do you avoid clumping while using Dior Plump'N'Volume mascara?

  1. Do not squeeze the tube more than twice.
  2. Lightly blot the wand applicator on a piece of tissue.
  3. Apply mascara in a zigzag manner.
  4. Use another clean spoolie brush to separate your lashes if they are clumping together.

TIP: WATCH MY DEMO VIDEO TO SEE HOW I DO IT (Scroll all the way down)

Dior Addict Lip Tattoo

Dior Addict Lip Tattoo Review, Swatches and Demo

Dior Addict Lip Tattoo Review, Swatches and Demo

Dior Addict Lip Tattoo Review, Swatches and Demo


The entire Lip Tattoo Long Wear Colored Tint range consists of 6 shades. My favourite is 351 Natural Nude.

Do not be fooled by its name "Natural Nude"... The colour is so intense and actually appears extremely bright on my lips. Just check out below!

Dior Addict Lip Tattoo Review, Swatches and Demo

Dior Addict Lip Tattoo Review, Swatches and Demo

Top Influencer in Singapore 2017

Dior Addict Lip Tattoo Review, Swatches and Demo
After an oily meal, a nice stain is left on my lips.


MY THOUGHTS

I usually have no personal fondness for luxury brands' lip tints/ lip stains...They do not seem to be as high-performing as Korean brands. However, this Dior one is really amazing and one notch higher than many Korean brands. Thumbs up!

Its application is smooth, highly pigmented, non-drying texture, zero colour transfer; with the colour fades into a beautiful stain and lasts through a really greasy meal. I have no complaints about this Dior lip stain at all - only pet peeve is how much effort it will take to remove the lip colour at the end of the day. :)

WATCH MY DEMO VIDEO BELOW!


Dior Addict Lip Tattoo retails at SGD45 and Dior Pump'N'Volume Mascara at SGD50. Available at all DIOR makeup counters.


commercial photography locations

No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment or ask me any question at the box below! Always love to hear from you!