10 Dec 2017

Estée Lauder Christmas Gift Sets 2017 Review

Sponsored
Estée Lauder Christmas Gift Sets 2017 Review



The most joyous time of the year has arrived! As you indulge in the festive cheer, have you given some thought to your Christmas shopping? I am sure you did, since it is just 15 days away!

Apologies I have been busy and couldn't do up a more comprehensive gift guide featuring all my favourite beauty brands on a single blog post. Follow me on Instagram and Facebook, and you will see an assortment of different beauty gift ideas on my feed, all through November & December!

Since I only have time for ONE blog post for this Christmas season, I'd like to dedicate it to one of my top five most favourite luxury brands since the day I discovered my passion for makeup & beauty, and this is none other than Estée Lauder! (I can still vividly remember my first EL face wash I invested when I was 15, and how the ANR gift sets lured me to throw in my first full-time salary when I was 20!)


A couple of weeks ago, I was invited to the year-end media appreciation party of Estée Lauder Group of Companies in Singapore. There was where I got the above sneak peek of the year 2017's Christmas gift collection. 
Estée Lauder Christmas Gift Sets 2017 Review
And these were what I brought home!

Besides two of the Estée Lauder Christmas gift sets, I also hauled back Aerin Amber Musk EDP fragrance, Origins Mix & Mask Set and Peace Of Mind on-the-spot relief treatment, and Tom Ford Ultra Shine Lip Gloss.


Estée Lauder Christmas Gift Sets 2017 Review
You can obviously guess my most favouites , ey!


Estée Lauder After Hours The Smoky Eye
Estée Lauder Christmas Gift Sets 2017 Review


Estée Lauder Christmas Gift Sets 2017 Review


Estée Lauder After Hours The Smoky Eye includes:
1. Sumptous Extreme Lash Multiplying Volume Mascara 01Extreme Black (Full-Size) 
2. Pure Color Envy Sculpting Eyeshadow in 20 Ominous and 01 Brash Bronze (Full-Size) 
3. Double Wear Stay-in-Place Eye Pencil 01 Onyx
4. Mirror

MY THOUGHTS

This is a perfect gift for your girlfriends who adore semi-smoky eye makeup looks. The eyeshadow exterior is designed in classy black & gold polka dot packaging, and the handy compact is great for travel. Another travel-size featured item here is the eyeliner, and if you do not know by now, this is one of the best-sellers with raving reviews all over the internet for years now.

Estée Lauder Pure Color Envy Sculpting Lipstick


Estée Lauder Christmas Gift Sets 2017 Review


Estée Lauder Christmas Gift Sets 2017 Review

Estée Lauder Pure Color Envy Sculpting Lipstick Gift Set features 4 full-size lipsticks and a limited edition pocket mirror. The four shades are: 240 Tumultous Pink, 150 Decadent, 340 Envious, and 420 Rebellious Rose.

MY THOUGHTS
These four lipsticks are a thoughtfully curated, all-inclusive array of fuchsia pink, warm red, rose pink and neutral brown shades; and I believe they suit most Asian skins. To me, this is superb gift set for lipstick lovers! The packaging spells decadence due to the gold & red packaging. I specially adore the cute lips prints on the lipstick casing!  However something to note: the quality of the lipstick case slightly differs from its usual Pure Color Envy packaging. This feels much lighter in hand, so it does take away a few points off the luxe score.

Estée Lauder Christmas Gift Sets are available in Singapore at all of their counters now. They have both skincare and makeup sets, and featured on this post were only two makeup sets I received in my event goodie bag. Do check them out at EL counters early to avoid disappointment! 

-

~ Good news! In the spirit of giving, I will be holding a #FVT12DaysOfChristmas GIVEAWAY starting on 13th December to 24th December! ~

Yes, that will be a total of 12 different giveaways for 12 days ongoing! And even better news, one of the giveaways is a gift set you see featured here in this post!




Are you excited for Christmas yet? I hope you are! Remember to follow me on my social media channels for more beauty updates! Wishing you & your loved ones a Merry Merry Christmas and a blessed 2018 ahead!

commercial photography locations

No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment or ask me any question at the box below! Always love to hear from you!