20 Nov 2019

How to do a Vacation-Ready Makeup for your Year End Travels


Holiday Makeup Tutorial Flatlay

Time really flies, isn't it? It's coming to the end of 2019!

I bet many of you have planned for a year end vacation to somewhere nice. For some of us, getting away to nearby countries such as Bali for the weekend may be the most doable option right now. Whatever your travel plans are, I have a easy glam makeup tutorial just for you!

Simple, Glam, Vacation Makeup Tutorial 
: click below :

Just click on the video and it will take you to my Youtube channel. 
Remember to subscribe to my channel!


Products featured in the video:



SKINCARE

  • M.A.C. Cosmetics Prep + Prime Fix+ Skin Refresher/Finishing Mist
My Thoughts: This is a really good all-in-one mist! Triple up as a spray toner, a setting spray and a refreshing mist. Although it's quite a handful to carry around, I still find it convenient to pack into the luggage as it saves the space of another bottle of toner.
  • Sothys Hydrating Essential Ampoule
My Thoughts: I can't get enough of this ampoule! Zero tacky feel and absorbs into the skin within seconds to hydrate & nourish your skin. Perfect for layering other serums if you want. My skin always appear more calm and less redness and other signs of dehydration with the use of this hydrating ampoule. Sothys also offers ampoules that target other skin concerns, but I think this Hydrating one is the best one of all!

  • Laroche Posay Anthelios Shaka Fluide 50+ SPF
My Thoughts: Highly raved drugstore sunscreen for the face. It's basic and works quite well, but it feels too much like an old-school sunblock lotion and reeks of the typical scent of one too. Can't totally rate it as an enjoyable user experience but well, my skin was saved from a sunburnt at the end of an extremely hot & sunny day... so I'd still think it means something.


Read More: The Best Anti-Ageing Creams Your Future Self Will Thank You For


MAKEUP

  • Benefit Cosmetics Boiing Cakeless Concealer in shade no. 3 and no.5

My Thoughts: Perfect for dark eye circles and minor sun spots, but the formula is not made to conceal obvious active acne or post acne marks. My shade in between shades no. 3 and no 5.  I kind of wished that the no. 4 is not of pink undertones, then I could just get it and save the hassle of bringing two concealers. On the hindsight, it is also good I brought along shade no. 3 as it could act as a highlighter. Creating dimension on your facial features is possible without another foundation or base makeup just using this concealer. Coverage is medium buildable to high, and the finish is satin smooth. These have become a staple in my everyday makeup routine!


  • M.A.C. Cosmetics Studio Fix Soft Matte Foundation Stick in NC18

My Thoughts: YOU NEED this in your travel pouch! It is super easy to use with just drawing a few strokes on your face and blending it out. M.A.C. celebrates colour diversity so you don't have to worry about not getting a shade match. I love how natural this product looks on my skin. It has this soft, diffused finish that makes you look & feel like your face is not wearing anything. Unlike liquid foundation, this feels really light & comfortable. 


  • Excel Make Eyeshadow Base
  • rom&nd Better Than Eyes in Dry Rose (Available at selected Guardian Singapore outlets. )
  • Pixi Beauty Endless Shade Stick in MatteCocoa
  • Chantecaille Cheek Gelée Hydrating Gel-Cream Blush in Vibrant
My Thoughts: Another of my must-haves! The gorgeous reddish pink cream blush smooths out easily on the skin, leaving a natural post-workout flush on your cheeks. It flatters most skin tones, from fair to medium. My only gripe is it is not as long lasting on combination oily skin types.


  • Revlon Kiss Cloud Blotted Lip Color in 008 Airy Scarlet
My Thoughts: Creamy, lightly-pigmented, airy texture that gives the impression of blotted lips... this product is on its own league. Very unique, however, it can be a nightmare on dry or peeling lips. It accentuates wrinkles and doesn't moisturise lips like most creamy lipsticks would.
@talika_paris Lipocils Eyelash conditioning gel (Available on @krisshop)

  • Talika Lipocils Eyelash conditioning gel
My Thoughts: This is one of those rare eyelash growth serum/gel that does not sting my sensitive eyes. It takes me about 8 weeks to notice a difference, but my eyelash technician noticed my lash growth in 6 weeks. This product uses a spoolie as an applicator as it is more of a gel than a serum. Less watery means less chance of the product getting into your eyes, which is excellent. I used it in the day to neaten my lashes and it can also be used over lash extensions! I use it overnight too when I want faster results. Talika has been a brand that is very much raved about amongst Singapore Airlines cabin crew.

❤️Special mentions: 

Lashes: KO Brows K-Natural Eyelash Extensions
LensFreshkon Colors Fusion in Moondust Brown (Available at Capitol Optical Singapore)
Nails: Etude House Singapore




Singapore Top Beauty Fashion Influencer

As most of you my loyal readers probably know, I am less active on my blog nowadays. I am redirecting my focus on video content, mostly on Instagram TV and IG Stories. Do follow me on my socials if you haven't! Let me know if you think this is a good move - less blogging, more videos?

Or if you have any topic you want me to write/blog about, feel free to comment below or DM me on any of my socials. :)



commercial photography locations

No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment or ask me any question at the box below! Always love to hear from you!