I have monolids that naturally turns into double eyelids with a crease after I apply mascara/falsies. This makeup suits both single eyelids and double eyelids ladies.
- Iope Cushion Blusher No.01
- Make Up For Ever HD Powder
- Lancome Cushion Foundation
- Heavy Rotation Eyebrow Mascara No. 4
- Lancome Hypnose Doll Lashes Mascara No.01
- CLIO Gelpresso Waterproof Pencil Gel Liner No.1
- Soap & Glory Archery Brow Tint and Precision Pencil
- 3 Concept Eyes Creamy Water Proof Eyeliner No.8
- Make Up For Ever Face Brush no. 128
- Tom Ford Eye Shadow Quad in Cocoa Mirage
- NARS Brillant A Levres in Istria
- Etude Colors in Lips PK006
- Inglot AMC Gel Matte Liner no. 77
Below is a series of pictorial makeup tutorial.
(Click on each image to enlarge.)
You may replace products I used with your existing products or any similar shades/ dupes you think is suitable for you. Everyone's facial features are different, so please feel free to tweak the look as you desired!
Step 1: Skincare - Prep your face with your usual day skincare products.
Step 2: Base Makeup
Step 3: Brows
Step 4: Eyeshadow
|Line your eyes with the darkest colour in your eyeshadow palatte. Subsequently, use the lightest colour to blend,blend and blend away any harsh lines!|
Step 5: Eyeliner
|Tightlining is a MUST if you're feeling lazy to stick on falsies!|
|This step is optional for big/deep set eyes. Monolids gals, don't skip this! Gradation lining method saves lives!|
Step 6: Mascara
Step 7: Blusher
Step 8: Lips
TA DA! Finished look!
|No contouring, no concealer in this pic. My post acne marks and dark spots still visible due to sheer coverage of satin cushion foundation. Will work harder to acheive flawless skin!|
MORE selfies to bomb you with!!
Hope you find this makeup tutorial useful! Give me some encouragement by following me on my social media AND/OR subscribe to my blog. Your kind encouragement & constructive feedback means so much to me! Thank you! See you in my next post!